Ideal for machines or equipment that require precise control and easy operation, the CFW300 is a high-performance VSD for three-phase induction motors.
CFW300 Easy Drive (0.3 to 2.2kw)
The CFW300 is a high-performance VSD for three-phase induction motors ideal for machines or equipment that require precise control and easy operation. With a compact size, contactor-like installation, selectable WEG vector (VVW) or scalar (V/F) control mode, built-in HMI, SoftPLC, free WPS programming software and plug-in accessories that can be incorporated to add more functionalities, it provides a flexible solution at a great price.
- Rated output current: 1.6 to15.2 A;
- Power supply: Single-phase 110-127 V or 200-240 V and Three-phase 200-240 V;
- DC link: 280-340 V DC;
- 4 selectable NPN/PNP digital inputs (0-24 V DC);
- 1 relay output (0.5 A-250 V AC);
- 1 analog input (0-10 V DC or 0/4-20 mA);
- Selectable vector (VVW) or scalar (V/F) motor control;
- SoftPLC function;
- Simple, contactor-like installation;
- Built-in HMI;
- Operating temperature from 0 °C to 50 °C;
- Side by side mounting without clearance between VSDs;
- Surface, DIN rail or screw mounting;
- Brake IGBT (size B);
- Degree of protection IP20;
- Fan control and fast exchange system;
- Free WPS programming and monitoring software;
- Degree of protection 3C2 (factory standard);
- Remote HMI.
- Two plug-in modules can be optionally used (one for function expansion and one for communication);
- I/O expansion;
- Incremental encoder;
- Infrared (under development);
- USB port;
- Communication networks: RS232, RS485, CANopen, DeviceNet, Profibus-DP;
- Flash memory card;
- External footprint RFI filter category C2 or C3 in order to reduce the conducted emission level according to IEC 61800-3 and EN 55011 standards.
Convenience in all situations
- Easy mounting, since the plug-in modules make the product versatile;
- Easy operation due to the built-in HMI to program the drive;
- Easy maintenance provided by the plug-in fan;
- Easy installation, since the communication can be added regardless of the I/O expansion;
- Easy monitoring and communication, since different protocols are available.
- Machines and equipment: packaging, ice-cream, kneading machines, bakers, mixers, conveyor belts, polishing, wood processing, car wash;
- Machines with single phase supply line and three-phase motors (including 110 V, output 220 V);
- Equipment for health clubs: treadmills and swimming pool or whirlpool bath pumps;
- Industry in general: fans/exhausters, centrifugal pumps, granulators, palletizers, stirrers/mixers, process dosing pumps;
- Opening and closing of gates: condo or home automatic gates, elevator doors and industry or condo boom barriers.
- Check out the advantages of using a variable speed drive instead of a contactor / star-delta starter:
- Energy savings provided by the VSD;
- More accurate speed control;
- Greater system availability;
- Coordination with the automation of the entire process through network communication;
- Automation of simple applications with the SoftPLC, without the need for an external PLC.