Ideal for machines or equipment that require precise control and easy operation, the CFW300 is a high-performance VSD for three-phase induction motors.
CFW300 Easy Drive (0.3 to 2.2kw)
The CFW300 is a high-performance VSD for three-phase induction motors ideal for machines or equipment that require precise control and easy operation. With a compact size, contactor-like installation, selectable WEG vector (VVW) or scalar (V/F) control mode, built-in HMI, SoftPLC, free WPS programming software and plug-in accessories that can be incorporated to add more functionalities, it provides a flexible solution at a great price.
- Rated output current: 1.6 to15.2 A;
- Power supply: Single-phase 110-127 V or 200-240 V and Three-phase 200-240 V;
- DC link: 280-340 V DC;
- 4 selectable NPN/PNP digital inputs (0-24 V DC);
- 1 relay output (0.5 A-250 V AC);
- 1 analog input (0-10 V DC or 0/4-20 mA);
- Selectable vector (VVW) or scalar (V/F) motor control;
- SoftPLC function;
- Simple, contactor-like installation;
- Built-in HMI;
- Operating temperature from 0 °C to 50 °C;
- Side by side mounting without clearance between VSDs;
- Surface, DIN rail or screw mounting;
- Brake IGBT (size B);
- Degree of protection IP20;
- Fan control and fast exchange system;
- Free WPS programming and monitoring software;
- Degree of protection 3C2 (factory standard);
- Remote HMI.
- Two plug-in modules can be optionally used (one for function expansion and one for communication);
- I/O expansion;
- Incremental encoder;
- Infrared (under development);
- USB port;
- Communication networks: RS232, RS485, CANopen, DeviceNet, Profibus-DP;
- Flash memory card;
- External footprint RFI filter category C2 or C3 in order to reduce the conducted emission level according to IEC 61800-3 and EN 55011 standards.
Convenience in all situations
- Easy mounting, since the plug-in modules make the product versatile;
- Easy operation due to the built-in HMI to program the drive;
- Easy maintenance provided by the plug-in fan;
- Easy installation, since the communication can be added regardless of the I/O expansion;
- Easy monitoring and communication, since different protocols are available.
- Machines and equipment: packaging, ice-cream, kneading machines, bakers, mixers, conveyor belts, polishing, wood processing, car wash;
- Machines with single phase supply line and three-phase motors (including 110 V, output 220 V);
- Equipment for health clubs: treadmills and swimming pool or whirlpool bath pumps;
- Industry in general: fans/exhausters, centrifugal pumps, granulators, palletizers, stirrers/mixers, process dosing pumps;
- Opening and closing of gates: condo or home automatic gates, elevator doors and industry or condo boom barriers.
- Check out the advantages of using a variable speed drive instead of a contactor / star-delta starter:
- Energy savings provided by the VSD;
- More accurate speed control;
- Greater system availability;
- Coordination with the automation of the entire process through network communication;
- Automation of simple applications with the SoftPLC, without the need for an external PLC.
For detailed information, data sheets, CAD drawings and more please click the button to visit WEG’s website.