The HVAC-R market deserves a dedicated and complete Drive. The CFW701 covers power levels from 1.1 to 132 kW (1.5 to 175 HP).
CFW701 HVAC-R (1.1 to 132 kW)
- HVAC-R Solution
- Features and Benefits
- Power range: 1.1 to 132 kW (1.5 to 175 HP)
- Single-phase and three-phase
- Power supply voltage: 200-240 V, 380-480 V and 500-600 V
- Scalar Control (V/F), Vector Control (VVW) and Open loop Vector Sensorless
- Overload capacity: ND with 110% current or HD with 150% current in 60 sec.
- RFI Filter built-in
- DC link Inductor built-in
- Ambient temperature up to 50 ºC (122 °F)
- All the electronic boards are conformally coated classified as 3C2 according to IEC 60721-3-3 standard
- Protection Degree IP20 and NEMA 1 (with accessory)
- 24 V cd power supply board for control feeding (optional)
- Flash memory module: In few seconds, it is possible to download the programming from a CFW701 to others without powering them up
- Communication protocols: Modbus RTU, BACnet MS/TP and Metasys N2
- Special features required for HVAC-R system applications
- WLP and SuperDrive G2 free software
- Technical HVAC-R Advantages
- Focus on HVAC regime
- RFI filter built-in
- Low harmonic distortion
- Special functions
- Advanced PID
- Communication protocol
- Conformal Coating
- Flash Memory
- Human Machine Interface
- Free Software
WLP (WEG Ladder Programmer)
The WLP or “Weg Ladder Programmer” is a software that allows the user to program using ladder language, command and monitoring. It is a powerful 32 bits tool that grants you characteristics and functionalities to create professional applications through simple mouse clicks.
Software Superdrive G2
SuperDrive G2 is a tool for parameter setting, command and monitoring of drives. With intention to make the use of drives as easy and convenient as possible, the software provides user-friendly viewing, manipulating, and editing data with the drive. The data can also be stored and retrieved.
- Punping and Ventilation Systems in general
- Commercial Buildings
- Shoppings Malls
- Compressors (chillers)
For detailed information, data sheets, CAD drawings and more please click the button to visit WEG’s website.