Designed to switch and protect three-phase and single-phase electric motors. WEG supplies a specially designed and projected starter according to any application.
Enclosed and Open Starters (up to 75KW)
WEG’s Motor Starters are designed to switch and protect three-phase and single-phase electric motors.
According to the application, WEG supplies a specially designed and projected starter:
- Direct On-line Starter – Three-phase (DLW) and Single-phase (DLWM)
- Star-delta tarter – Enclosed (ESDW and Open (OSWM)
- Starters in metallic or plastic enclosures
- Wide power range
- Available in various types of operation (On+Off; Remote; Reset; HAND/OFF/AUTO switch)
- Reduced sizes and modern design
- Fast and simple installation and maintenance
- Projected and designed in compliance with IEC/EN 60947
Starters in Plastic Enclosure
- Direct On-line Three-phase Starter – DLW
- Direct On-line Single-phase Starter – DLWM
- Enclosed Star-delta Starter – ESDW
- Open Star-delta Starter – OSDW
- Pilot light for plastic enclosures
- Empty plastic enclosures
Click the link below, PDF will open in a new window.
For detailed information, data sheets, CAD drawings and more please click the button to visit WEG’s website.