A Decentralized solution brings independence for all applications. The MW500 covers power levels from 0.75 to 3.7 kW (1.0 to 5.0 HP).
MW500 Decentralized Drive (0.75 to 3.7 kW)
- Decentralizing solutions
- Features and Benefits
- Power range: 0.75 to 3.7 kW (1.0 to 5.0 HP)
- Power supply voltage: 200-240 V and 380-480 V
- Scalar Control(V/F) and Vector Control(VVW)
- Overload capacity: 150% current in 60 sec.
- RFI Filter built-in (accessory)
- Switch-Disconnector built-In (optional)
- Analog Potentiometer and LED for status indicator built-In
- Ambient temperature -10 ºC up to 50 ºC (14 °F up to 122 °F)
- All the electronic boards are conformally coated classified as 3C2 according to IEC 60721-3-3 standard
- Protection Degree IP66/NEMA 4X
- SoftPLC function built-in
- Plug-in modules: I/Os, USB and fieldbus communication (same as CFW500)
- Flash memory module: In few seconds, it is possible to download the programming from a MW500 to others without powering them up
- Communication protocols: Modbus RTU (RS-485 available with all plug-in modules), CANopen, DeviceNet and Profibus DP
- WLP and SuperDrive G2 free software
- Motor Mounting
- Wall Mounting
- Free Software
WLP (WEG Ladder Programmer)
The WLP or “Weg Ladder Programmer” is a software that allows the user to program using ladder language, command and monitoring. It is a powerful 32 bits tool that grants you characteristics and functionalities to create professional applications through simple mouse clicks.
Software Superdrive G2
SuperDrive G2 is a tool for parameter setting, command and monitoring of drives. With intention to make the use of drives as easy and convenient as possible, the software provides user-friendly viewing, manipulating, and editing data with the drive. The data can also be stored and retrieved.
- Centrifugal pumps
- Process dosing pumps
- Fans / exhausters
- Mixers / Bottlers
- Washers / Driers
- Conveyor belts
- General machinery
For detailed information, data sheets, CAD drawings and more please click the button to visit WEG’s website.