Soft-Starters are static starters that accelerate, decelerate and protect three-phase induction motors in power ratings from 4,5 to 315 kW.
SSW07 – Soft Starter (4.5 to 315 kW)
Note: SSW07 Soft-Starter Series were designed for exclusively industrial or professional use.
- Reduction of mechanical stresses over the coupling and transmission devices (gearboxes, pulleys, gears, conveyors) during the start
- Increases motor and machine mechanical equipment lifetime due to the reduction of mechanical stress
- Easy operation, setup and maintenance
- Simple electrical installation
- Operates in environments up to 55 °C (without current reduction for all models)
- Integral, electronic motor protection
- Kick-Start function for starting high breakaway torque loads
- Reduces Water Hammer in pump applications
- Limitation of voltage drop during start
- Universal voltage (220 to 575 Vac)
- Switched mode power supply with EMC filter for the control electronics (110 to 240 Vac)
- Built-in by-pass providing size reduction and energy saving
- Voltage monitoring of the electronics allows to back-up I x t values (thermal image).
Fans / Exhaust Fans, Centrifugal Pumps, Dosing / Process Pumps, Stirrers / Mixers, Compressors, Soap Extruders, Driers / Continuous Ovens, Pelletizers, Conveyors / Monorails, Balls / Hammer Mills, Roller Tables, Polishing Machines, Cutters, Wood Chippers, Saws and Plains, Injectors / Blowers, Granulators, Bottling Lines, Driers / Washing Machines, Bottle Manufacturing Machine, Suppression Systems, Drills / Grinders, Wire Drawing, Dosing Pumps, Process Pumps, Rotating Filters, Rotating Ovens, Wood Chip, Coaters, Paper Refineries, Sifters (Sievers) / Vibrating Tables, Dynamic Separators, Dosers, Air Conditioning Systems, Screw / Piston Compressors, Monorails, Escalators, Laggage Conveyors (Airports).