We are here to help

TR Industries employs a number of application, sales and service engineers.   Our technical support staff are in direct contact with our 3,000 factory engineers from various departments, thus forming a direct link between you, our customer and the WEG Factory.  A dedicated sales and service team will ensure your project whether large or small receives the highest level of technical support from inception through to the critical commissioning stage.  In addition, the wider company structure with warehousing facilities, administration and technical sales teams provide additional support to our clients.

Read about our services

If required TRind can preform onsite VSD commissioning. Please let us know if this is required when purchasing a VSD and we can help you out.

TRind and WEG have pre written PLC programs, or we can create custom programmes to suit you requirements. Just let us know what it is you need.

If you want to save money and halve your running costs we can help

Most people do not consider that the initial purchase price of their electric motor represents between 1 and 2% of its total cost of ownership with energy, maintenance and reliability representing the other 98%.
TRind can assist with simple advice such as determining whether the best option is to repair or replace a failed motor, right through to a full audit of all your motors and starters to calculate where savings can be made.

Contact us to talk about an energy audit for your site

Preventative maintenance and the early detection of bearing failures is critical in today’s manufacturing environment. TRind can offer to our customers a comprehensive vibration analysis package that closely monitors the condition of the vital bearings in their plants, give us a call talk to us about your options.

Maintenance is predictable and cost effective. TRind can organize through our service division and Authorized Service Centre’s to service, maintain and repair plant on site and carry out diagnostics and repairs fast and efficiently. For scheduled maintenance services that can be tailored to suit your requirements, give us a call talk to us about your options.

TRind offer VSD training form beginner through to advanced give us a call talk to us about your VSD training options.

TRind offer motor maintenance training to our customers give us a call to talk about motor maintenance training.

Contact us today

24/7 Emergency Service

All locations offer a 24/7 emergency service
Contact us today