Fast commissioning and infinite possibilities, make this Drive perfect for machines. The CFW500 covers power levels from 0.18 to 15 kW (0.25 to 20 HP).
CFW500 – Machinery Drive (0.37kw to 15kw)
One VSD, endless possibilities
Features and Benefits
- Power range: 0.18 to 15 kW (0.25 to 20 HP)
- Single-phase and three-phase
- Power supply voltage: 200-240 V and 380-480 V
- Scalar Control(V/F) and Control vectorial (VVW)
- Overload capacity: 150% corrient in 60 sec.
- RFI Filter built-in (accessory)
- Inductors in the DC link built-in(optional for size D)
- Ambient temperature -10 ºC to 50 ºC (14 °F to 122 °F)
- All the electronic boards are conformally coated classified as 3C2 according to IEC 60721-3-3 standard
- Protection Degree IP20 and NEMA 1 (with accessory)
- SoftPLC function built-in
- Plug-in modules: I/Os, USB and fieldbus communication
- Flash memory module: In few seconds, it is possible to download the programming from a CFW500 to others without powering them up
- Communication protocols: Modbus RTU (RS-485 available with all plug-in modules), CANopen, DeviceNet, Profibus DP, Ethernet-IP, Profinet and Modbus-TCP/IP
- WLP and SuperDrive G2 free software
Human Machine Interface
- Oriented start-up: programming step by step
- Soft keys: fast access to the parameters
- Parameter group: it directs to the parameters of interest
WLP (WEG Ladder Programmer)
The WLP or “Weg Ladder Programmer” is a software that allows the user to program using ladder language, command and monitoring. It is a powerful 32 bits tool that grants you characteristics and functionalities to create professional applications through simple mouse clicks.
Software Superdrive G2
SuperDrive G2 is a tool for parameter setting, command and monitoring of drives. With intention to make the use of drives as easy and convenient as possible, the software provides user-friendly viewing, manipulating, and editing data with the drive. The data can also be stored and retrieved.
- Centrifugal pumps
- Process dosing pumps
- Fans / exhausters
- Conveyor belts
- Roller tables
- Granulators / palletizers
- Rotary flters
For detailed information, data sheets, CAD drawings and more please click the button to visit WEG’s website.