The RW_E is meant to assure increased reliability for protection of low voltage three-phase electric motors in sinusoidal 50/60 Hz networks
Solid State Overload Relays
The RW_E is meant to assure increased reliability for protection of low voltage three-phase electric motors in sinusoidal 50/60 Hz networks where reliability, low power dissipation and ease maintenance management are mandatory.
- 3-pole solid state overload relays with adjustable trip class: 10, 20 and 30
- Wide adjustment range (5:1)
- Thermal memory
- Phase loss protection (less than 5 seconds)
- Phase unbalance protection (>40% between phases)
- Temperature compensated (-20 °C up to +60 °C)
- Manual or automatic reset modes
- Direct mounting on CWB9…38 and CWM9…105 contactors
- Separate mounting is possible with accessories
- 1NO + 1NC built in auxiliary contacts
- Developed according to the most demanding standards worldwide such as IEC 60947-4-1 and UL 60947-4-1A (UL 508)
- Produced with environmentally friendly and reusable materials
|CWM112/150||CWM180….300 CWM400||CWM400 CWM500…800|
Click the link below, PDF will open in a new window.
For detailed information, data sheets, CAD drawings and more please click the button to visit WEG’s website.